SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Exploring: Waco, Texas


I know where I live I have heard people complain about how Waco is gross and there is nothing to do there other than Baylor. But in the last few years I have found myself in this college town a few times and found that those people are wrong. Maybe Waco isn't a great place to live, but the small town has some great attractions that are unique.

This is the first post in a new series I am going to be doing throughout my blog where I talk about some of my favorite spots or activities in various cities etc. :)

Here is a list of some of my favorite spots in Waco, Texas

1. Spice Village

Spice is every college kids one stop shop. It may be a little overwhelming at first, but find a pattern to walk the whole store and you'll be set. Spice is so wonderful because it makes name brand's and trendy items available in a small town. Honestly one of my favorite places to tool around!








2. Magnolia Silos Market

Whether you watch HGTV's hottest show Fixer Upper or not, Chip and Joanna's Magnolia Silo's is a great place to spend an afternoon. The property is so scenic and has such a peaceful and friendliness vibe even though about 25,000 people visit a day. The courtyard surrounded by food trucks is adorable.











3. Common Grounds

This coffee shop is located right off of the Baylor campus. Such a unique coffee shop that is truly picture perfect






4. Shorty's Pizza Shack

If you're looking for a quick meal thats cheap but super filling, check out Shorty's Pizza Shack. The staff is always super friendly and the food is amazing!


5. The Murals

All across downtown Waco you can find a collection of murals on the side of buildings and walls, including the famous Starry Night and the You Look Nice Today Wacotown.



xo - Delaney

Post a Comment